Friday, June 26, 2009

Getting to the heart of it all...

I have heard of at least five, if not more, people that I or some one close to me personally knows who just suddenly crossed with a random heart attack. The most recent and not so personal victim is the ubber famous MJ. Why are seemingly healthy 30 - 50 year olds crossing with such massive and sudden heart attacks.

I am not certain if there is just one answer to that question. I will say that this energy shift is proving to be quite difficult for some, and it might be affecting some of us in the very core of who we are...our hearts.

I do definitely believe it does demonstrate to us, especially those of us in those age ranges, that you just never know when you are going home. On that note, hug your people. Tell them how important they are. Be kind to that person behind the counter. Make the last word you say be of love and tolerance. We just never know what the last word we say may be.


No comments:

Post a Comment