Thursday, July 2, 2009

August, August, August

I am sure I have mentioned to almost every person I have talked to about the highly charged month of August this year. It seems to pop up in just about every reading I do and is looming ahead of us pretty quick.

So what is so fascinating about the month of August. It is hotter than hell, especially if you are fortunate enough to live in that ever present dark red blob on the weather man's map.

By August, every speck of fun summertime plastic is whisked off the stores shelves and crammed with spirals, #2 pencils and rulers in preparation for the first day of school in the "month o heat."

I personally start making offerings to the Fall Gods by turning my AC down to the lowest setting, and cooking up boiling pots of chili, chicken and noodles, and anything and everything pumpkin flavored. I do this in hopes the Gods will smile down on us, pleased with my scrumptious bounty and allow just one tiny little cold front to blast its Canadian way into our lives once again.

This August is shaping up to be all the above and more. If you aren't already chanting "we are very lucky people" like a bingo player waiting for her last, and winning, number to be called, then I HIGHLY recommend you start. We have a wonderful opportunity presented to us this August...It is already here - actually.

This golden opportunity is the small window of possibility. ANY possibility. You choose. What will it be for you this August? A new life? New career? Financial freedom? Health? Once and for all leaving depression behind you in a cloud of dust? Aim high people, this would be the time to go for it like you have never gone for it ever before. Assume you have absolute momentum behind you, because you do.

You have a few weeks to get it straight in your head...Really get it straight and clear...what would make you so happy, so content, so at peace, that you would be living a happy, joyous, abundant life?

Don't expect grilling at my pool this year. I'm thinking big bowls of chili and cheese noodles, stick to your ribs cornbread and pumpkin cake all sprinkled with "We are very lucky people" is just what the doc ordered for my fourth of July!

It's good mojo to make the Fall Gods smile down on us!

Go on, take a deep breath and just go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment