Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Good Times

Each person has a good time month in their life, that is special and specific just to them.  My month sits smack dab in the middle of October and November.  I didn't say it had to be a proper, calendar month.  

Looking back over my life, most momentous, life altering occurrences typically fall into my world somewhere between mid October to mid November.  Unfortunately, life is life, and life altering includes sad things. 

For me, I have had quite a few thumbs up moments, becoming a mother, learning I was a medium, return of lost acquaintances, and many more special memories.  The big ones all seem to have happened during "my month."

To balance out the sweet, and the sweet will always be balanced, are those just as painful moments, too.  My brother crossed twenty six years ago in "my month."  I think that was a crappy moment that balanced out all the good I had experienced in one quick breath. 

I sit in my office today looking out at the rain.  I see those millions of raindrops coating my sacred space in a nice blanket of energy conducting water.  Water being an excellent conduit, is a first class ticket to my deepest wishes.  I see those raindrops bringing me happiness, health and positive abundance in every way!

 This is a powerful time for me, and the best thing to do when "your month" arrives, is to expect the best.  I always say, ask for the universe, at the very least you will get the moon and stars, and that can only be a good thing. 

We fell into a honey hole with the weeks of rainy weather we have been getting in the south.  Use the gift we have falling in buckets all around us today - make your wishes count.  See in your minds eye, each raindrop bringing you closer to your own happiness.  The choice is always up to you.  Dwell on the pain of life and you will get more pain.  Believe yourself defeated and you will not win.  

Scrape away the grime, and look beyond the obvious, to see that tiny silver lining and in doing so, you will get more silver.  

Don't ask the rain to go away.  Pray for more.  Let your buckets run over with good times.  

No comments:

Post a Comment