Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sweet Song Birds

I decided to put up a bird feeder the other day. I have cats, so feeding the birds at my house is tricky business. I was able to find an appropriately positioned limb outside of my bedroom window, where the birds could eat safely. They do tend to taunt the cats, but I figure the cats probably are reaping karma of some kind.

I don't really know why suddenly I decided to feed them. The thought just flew into my head. Yesterday I was writing at my computer and heard the prettiest song coming from outside. I thought I heard birds before, but this was just the prettiest sound. I think whoever was singing was happy. Knowing that, makes me happy. Isn't life a great thing.

The next time a thought comes to you out of the blue, act on it. You never know what kind of melody it will bring into your life!



No comments:

Post a Comment