Tuesday, November 3, 2009

This is GREAT!

I read this story on Yahoo News this morning....the Headline reads:

"Giant Crack in Africa Will Create New Ocean"

All I can say to that is, WOW!

Everyone knows life follows water, and it has been told from Spirit that Africa is healing itself! I am not a expert in the subject, but it is pretty safe to assume the best way to heal a country is create a new body of life giving water in it...Especially to a country who desperately needs water, such as Africa.

You have to read the whole story - which talks about the same phenomenon actually "parting the Red Sea."

If these are not changing, historical times, I'm not sure what would be. God may not look the same to me, as he/she/"the One" looks to you, but I think if an ocean appears in Africa, it's gonna be pretty hard to deny someone or something finally has Africa's back.

Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment