Monday, April 6, 2009

Did I just say that - outloud?

These days are you finding it harder and harder to hold your tongue.  When the people around you start spewing craziness, hatred, negativity, fear, "yada yada snore," do you really just have to bite the words back?  

OR, like yours truly, are you just needing to speak truth.  Your truth, maybe not theirs but, yours.  Anyone who knows me, knows that "Candid" Carla is every one's truth, whether liked or not.  Candor is your friend, really.  Candor is your friend because, once you know an other's position, then you can truly be yourself.

I have always found truth, spoken in kindness can be dealt with by just about anyone.  I am not really sure why I am writing this blog tonight.  Someone must need to hear it.  If that someone is you, just take a deep breath, and as politely as possible, with as few words as possible...just say it. 

2 comments:

  1. hi Carla, I met you before in Dallas like 7 years ago and all that I saw and felt that day made me talk to you today, I felt that pure energy and truth about what you did . I would like to talk to you for see if you can help me. For all people who read this web I have to say that she is an amaizing woman and what she does for people is great! Thanks Carla. Atte. Marisol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Carla Im new in Yahoo, could you please write me back to my other e-mail gerenciarh2009@live.com.mx ?
    thanks

    ReplyDelete