Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wacky White House Stuff - revised

I had THE all time craziest dream last night.  I dreamt that I was at the White House touring it for ghosts.  

Do they have ghost tours at the White House?  Any how, I was making the bed of one the guest rooms, and The First Lady was sitting beside me.  She told me she was pregnant.  She was so excited and I couldn't figure out why I was making the bed??

She asked me what I thought she was having and I said girl - but that babies often feel like girls to me.  

My dreams sometimes can be prophetic, but not always.  How fun would it be to have a First newborn again.  Especially for the Obama's!  That would be one special First baby in many ways! 

Once, I dreamt that my sister was having a boy and that she kept taking him out of her womb and playing with him during her pregnancy, in the dreams I would tell her to leave him alone and let him get bigger.   She ended up,  indeed having a baby boy.  And I just confirmed she had at least six if not seven, sonograms.  I joked her baby was the only child to have a cell phone before birth.  

We will see what happens in the White House. 

Note to self...Don't eat Banana Nut Cherrios before going to bed!

2 comments:

  1. I go to dreammoods.com to help decipher my dreams. here is a little bit about the bed part.

    Bed

    To see your bed in your dream, represents your intimate self and discovery of your sexuality. If you are sleeping in your own bed, then it denotes security and restoration of your mind. You may be looking for domestic bliss, for peace or for some form of escape. If you are waking up in a different and/or unknown bed, then it represents the consequences of the decisions you have made. The dream may also be a pun on the completion of a project and putting it to bed. Consider the condition of the bed. If the bed is made, then it symbolizes security. If the bed is unmade, then it indicates that certain secrets will soon be exposed or revealed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get such a good feeling from Michelle Obama. She seem like good people.

    ReplyDelete