Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's all downhill from here! Maybe.

There was yet another ramping of energy last night.  However, there is a difference in the ones we are currently feeling and the ones we have felt earlier in the year.  That's right peeps, they are feeling better!  Everybody clap and thank God!  

You might be seeing evidence of these lighter energy nudges, by the stuck feeling leaving your life.  If you have been feeling like you really needed to get up and do something, channels will start to open up that will allow you to do so. 

I am fully aware that I am sounding a bit horoscope-ish lately.  I think I made that word up, but just believe me, we are all feeling essentially the same stuff.  I will let you know when these little energy alterations occur.  I think it will help us deal with them better.  It's what I do. 

Good stuff.  Great Stuff.  Life is better every moment! 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this post. That is exactly how I have been feeling, but I don't know what it is I'm supposed to do. I'll just keep my eyes open and see what develops!

    ReplyDelete