Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm cutting you off!

There are moments that we all have which cause us to have butterflies in our gut.  Those flutterings of uncertainty, angst, or flat out excitement.  Most of us try to do anything to suppress those moments of awareness, which is exactly what they are.  Intuitive realizations of the possibilities of something good coming to you.

It makes me wonder why we rush to suppress them?  I think it is so rare for us to have really good auspicious moments in our lives,  when they do happen, we simply may not know how to deal with them.  

Of course, fear adds it's own dark energy to the mix, and poof - we have drama.  Spirit just told a client that her beast ( fear ) has been fed well over the years.   Here is a concept for you to think about, how about we all refuse to feed the beast.  Just cut him off.  Refuse to accept any negative emotions to damper the flutterings of beautiful butterflies in your life.  

We can create beauty and prosperity with wonderful possibilities.  

1 comment:

  1. Wow I can't believe you wrote this. I kept seeing black trucks everywhere this afternoon. The last time I saw a truck of a certain color all the time, it was because the Angels were giving me a sign that the guy I was talking to was "the one". I did not know he had a red truck so finally after seeing them non-stop, i flat out asked him if he drove a red truck and he did. I freaked him out of course but oh well, we are married now. Tee hee! So with all the black trucks i saw today, i assumed it must mean something awful. WHY? Why do we do this? I am cutting you off fear!!!

    ReplyDelete