Monday, May 18, 2009

Girly ideas.

For many years I have used the nickname, "Psychik."  Those who know me, know, I do not take myself or life too seriously.  I enjoy using "Psychik" to identify myself to bring out both obvious aspects of myself.  First and foremost, I am a total girly girl and two,  I have claimed a powerful part of my soul, my intuition, and had the complete audacity to actually use it to identify myself as a person.  

Being a woman and intuitive are who I am, there is no turning away or use in trying to not "be" either one.  My reasoning, I might as well be both to the best of my abilities.  I throw tea parties, for no reason.  My nails and toes are always painted.  My garden screams, "A woman lives here who loves flowers!"  And, it is not a tidy garden either, I like to let nature be nature.  Sometimes, as in life, the garden is not always ruly or attractive.  I purposefully let one part of my garden stay wild.  It reminds me that life needs to ramble and that I should garden and live along with God, not without him.  Who am I to yank up every seedling out of my beds, they might be someone else's  great idea, just not mine.  

I have a beautiful Virginia Winter Creeper rambling it's way across my back patio.  I love it.  It makes me feel like I am living in another time, in a secret garden space full of magic...and it sprouted all on it's own.  Who knew?  One little weedy vine would bring me such joy.  Last week, I overheard a development crew next door warning each other "not to touch that poison oak growing up those trees..."  I smiled to myself, as I followed their pointed gloved fingers to another Virginia Winter Creeper Vine. 

My psychic side is connected to my feminine aspect as well.  Not forgetting intuition is also our connection back to God.  Many years ago I received the message from Spirit that we were all, as souls, over many lifetimes,  moving towards opening up that most feminine side of us.  That part of us of quiet power.  

Without regards to whether we lived our human lives as a man or woman, we were on a soul's journey to find our ultimate femininity.  This concept makes some - usually men, very uncomfortable.  Spirit was not saying feminine energy was better, but they did most definitely say the feminine, was what we as souls were moving towards claiming.  No person can argue, woman have been repressed, humiliated, controlled and discounted for far too long.

God created man and woman.  He gave woman a tool of creation.  We women come here with an actual tool, designed to create.  I have told many a client, "You came here with a uterus.  God recognized that you were an excellent creator in all aspects of your soul.  He doesn't give those out to just anybody!"  It is a bit ostentatious of man to then alter the manner in which God meant for woman to be.  Just like in my garden...God has his own ideas about our reality.  
  
My theory is then this:  If as a group we have repressed the embodiment of our soul which exhibits our raw feminine nature.  The very nature of our soul that, per spirit, we are all motivated into reclaiming, then no wonder our spiritual journey has been so difficult...We are denying it on a conscious level by allowing the living women of our planet to continue to be repressed.  

Interesting.

Free our women.  Free our souls.  Remember our true nature.  Live in a garden of joy with God.

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully Written. I have really gotten into planting this spring.The more time I spend reading and reflecting on spirituality, the more I am in awe of nature. I guess that makes sense.I also like for things to look as natural as possible. No straight rows for me. You should plant some Dahlias. They are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete