Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Infinity

August has been coming up in sessions quite a bit since the first of the year.  Spirit keeps telling me and my clients that August will be a big month.  If you know a smidgen about numerology, then you know that eight, sign for infinity,  is considered to be the most powerful number.  I have heard it is the number most associated with survivors, and for the most tenacious.  

Spirit has also likened our reality to a head of hair.  The earth is the head, we are each a strand of hair, sharing the same DNA.  Due to the unprecedented shift we are all undergoing, our strands of hair are all in the same cycle.  That means, we are all essentially going through the same core experiences.  

I am drawing from this information that regardless of our astrological sign, our birth date, times, and other factors, we all have a number eight influence in our own life.  I like being a survivor.  I like being tenacious.  I like having the most powerful number supporting me.  Do you? 

Good times.  Great stuff.  Unrelenting Joy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment