Friday, May 22, 2009

He approves.

When you are a medium people just tend to find you, everywhere you go, those people might be living or not.  Once at a very posh spa while getting a facial, I suddenly began feeling melancholy and sick to my stomach all at the same time.  It turns out, I was channeling the estheticians mom who had crossed over the year earlier with cancer.  My facial was supposed to be my down time, but this woman's mom knew I might be the closest avenue to talking with her daughter, and she definitely took the on ramp. 

I channelled, she cried and neither one of us will likely forget that sunday when she came in on her normal day off, at a time that she normally did not work at, and ended up with me on her spa table.  It's the way things work around me.  Today a similar thing happened.  I had promised a couple of hairstylist readings the next time I was in getting my highlights darkened.  So, as I was in the chair, I was reading away for the girls.  

I am so used to doing my thing, whenever, wherever, it's no big deal to me.  What is and has always been a big deal is the way spirit is able to bring messages across to my clients.  So, there I am reading for this woman, and her dad is talking to me.  He didn't immediately come through, he was reserved and waited until the very end to talk to her.  He showed me how he crossed, described himself to me, and then he did a very peculiar thing.  He showed me a dollar bill and pointed at the pyramid.  

I asked her every possible question about pyramids that I could think of...no, no, no.  Nothing rang a bell for her about pyramids.  They were obviously not Egyptian, neither of us could see the connection.  So, I said, well - you know just pay attention if someone mentions a pyramid to you.  I don't know what it means.  We were both okay with leaving the message at that.  BUT, her dad was insistent on pointing to this dollar bill with the pyramid...

You know messages from the other side is charades sometimes.  I am not all knowing, and have no idea sometimes what they are trying to make me understand, or to convey to my clients.  Often, time and sleeping on it are the only remedy to figure out what they were trying to get me to understand.  

It is frustrating to me to not get what they have traveled so far to say to my clients, so I kept thinking, and asked both women - what does that pyramid symbol mean? Finally, I get out a dollar bill so we can further inspect what her dad might be pointing out to her.  My hairdresser had finished her thing on my hair, and I was under a cap cooking.  She whips out her laptop and types in the lettering around the pyramid symbol and God bless google...the pyramid name literally means "He approves."

I would never have known that had she not googled it,  and my clients eyes really said everything.  I asked her if her dad was a non verbal guy...yes.  Did he never voice his feelings..no.  And, she mentioned that he was a farmer who carried the farmers almanac with him.  He lived by it.  Well, the farmers almanac is full of symbolic meanings, it is the oldest metaphysical, not so new thing, being printed.  It obviously was easier for her dad to show his emotions for her by a symbol than actions.  HE knew what the pyramid meant, we just had to figure it out!  

We struck a bargain.  I gave her the dollar that we used today, and she let me use the symbol in my readings...that's a good bargain.  She is going to frame her dad's dollar.  We need to remember, things are not always what they seem in this world.  Dig deeper - that pyramid you see in front of you may be much more than just three sides.  

No comments:

Post a Comment