Thursday, May 28, 2009

PSL: Practical Spiritual Living Tip of the Week

Meditating in the shower is an excellent way to amplify your connection to the other side. As water is excellent at conducting energy, it will help you connect into a state of zen - faster and stronger, giving you a shorter than normal, but powerful meditation.  

Im sure you will want to just take this from me...mind those curtains before you do this type of meditation.

It does tend to detract from your zen like state when you realize that fresh from the shower, still talking to your guides, you have travelled into your bedroom and are putting deodorant on in front of a completely open window...

Hello...Neighbor.  Awkward.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I also feel like the stuff I visualize in the shower manifests much quicker for me...than when I do it on dry land! I also highly recommend meditating while rocking a little one to sleep, if you happen to have one around. :)

    ReplyDelete