Wednesday, February 4, 2009

If you think that all "psychic's" are going to hell...you might be UNINFORMED!

Yeah.  I have to go there.  I can't stand no more.  The bible is full of prophets.  Prophets that God sent to the good people all over the Bible.  He sent them to talk about everything.  He even made normal everyday people prophets...Moses brother was a prophet, Jesus was a prophet!  Are you getting my point?  Prophets were all over the place!

No, we don't use the word prophet anymore, we use "psychic," "Intuitive," even "channel, or medium," it is all the same thing, connecting to the other side.  There were good prophets and bad prophets back then,  too!  

As for connecting to our loved ones, we all do it, even when we do not realize it.  Have you ever smelled your late mom's perfume?  Felt your loved one's presence around you, and knew it was them?  Have you ever heard their voice out of no where? Had a song, or a phrase that they loved just pop into your head, or onto the radio on the exact moment of their crossing?  

We all have the God Given ability to connect to the other side, and that means the whole entire other side, Angels, God, Jesus, or Aunt Ann!  And as for shunning of mediumship...based on the one statement to not talk to "dead spirits."

I have terrible news, Jesus did in fact, come back from the other side, talked to several very high ranking people, and he was "THE son of God" so, what are we saying?  We based the holiest of all holy days, Easter, on a forbidden act?  An act committed by Jesus himself?  

Does that even make sense to you?  If you are going to use the Bible to back your arguments, then you have to see it for what it is...you can't flip flop it's words.  Talking to Jesus who was visiting from the other side is celebrated.  Mom or Dad stopping in to let you know they are "ok" and will see you again?  NO!

You might be saying, " Yeah, but Carla Mae, he was Jesus, the Son of God..."  Hello, we are all the children of God.  Is that not what Jesus told us over and over?  Where is this double standard coming from?  God, or in fact, the men who have written and rewritten, and of course, edited the Bible itself?  

A bit of rational thinking is a good thing.  The antichrist is in all of us.  It is the ANTI Christ like part of us, and not just in one man.  Need proof, turn on the news!  Watch a prison show.  Hang out in the parking lot of a High School.  Mention the election of Obama to a neighbor who watches CNN all day long, who is in almost paralyzing fear of any change....You'll see the anti - christ for sure then!  

These are the end times.  The end times of stupid, uninformed, irrational beliefs.  Use your heads.  The conservative religions are all based on control.  If they control what you think, then they control what you do.  Then, they control who and what you support, and that means money, people.  The whole concept was born ages ago, when leaders knew if they controlled the masses basic, belief system, then they would follow them and keep them in power!  

Using your intuition is not evil.  There are those criminals who use the cover of psychic and people's ignorance and neediness to scam money from them...Use your head, and your own intuition that God gave you to make reasonable, rational decision's based on what kind of person you believe, including me.

It is true,  Metaphysics is not for everyone, neither is Catholicism, or any other religion, that is the beauty in the whole idea, different paths all leading to the same destination!  It is all beautiful!

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you as I see that religions have been used as a fear based management system. It works in business, an employee that is not pulling his or her load there is a management system in place to address “bad behavior” and reward “good behavior”. If becoming aware of “how we are” and remembering that we are “spirit” in a physical form is bad then I would call into question the standard that was set in place determining that. Most religious texts come from regular people that had paranormal or metaphysical experiences and did their best to understand it, speak it and write it down. Some have taken the fear aspects of these writings and used them as such. Modern mediums are just the same type of people expressing the same things except without the fear aspect as it is just time to leave it behind us. It is acceptable to believe that a person thousands of years ago was talking to God or angels and it is not acceptable to believe that same thing now. They were right and we are wrong, there it is again the two opposing energies love and fear just in a different form. And by the way I do not by into the born into sin thing just for the record.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree too. I just had a reading yesterday and it went really well. It's nice to know who is around and if they have a message. I really wanted to hear from my grandpa but he didn't come. He was quiet when he was here too. LOL. Still though.

    I think Psychics who do it for the right intentions are great. I have done it a time or two and I know I wasn't making it up. I just said what I heard/saw. It's different from your own inner voice or vision.
    Thanks for doing this blog Carla!

    One question. During a reading, someone jumped in who I didn't know and wanted me to give someone else a message. I don't know who that someone else is. Will it just come up eventually?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I “talk to dead people” also and my experiences from doing so over the past couple of years is that many times the person that someone wants to come through does not during a reading. I personally have had a lady come out of a reading, not hear from the person she wanted hear from, bump into me as a bystander and pow he starts talking to me and I channel him for her. Go figure, and try explaining it to them and not insult the medium that just read for them. Aunt’s are the best especially the kind that drank, smoked and had a crazy sense of humor, I have been “mooned” and “flashed” by Aunt’s before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your style! I remember sitting in the pews of the Church of Christ as a kid and thinking to myself "Are you kidding me? Is this guy for real?" Everyone around me seemed to be buying into everything he was saying.I always say that GOD made me ADD so I didn't pay attention to that hate rhetoric. haha

    ReplyDelete