Friday, February 6, 2009

It is not in your head.  You are more tired than normal.  For about three days now, this energy drag has really become...a drag!

I propose this weekend, everyone takes a chill, because trying to climb mountains this weekend, may proved harder than normal.  Spirit has told me in response to the energy shifts, we lightworkers are kind of being used as batteries, so to speak.  

Not sure about anyone but myself, I am definitely feeling the pull on my reserves.  The next few days calls for nice weather in Dallas, and its a good time to get out and soak up those sun rays, to replenish your battery. 

Have a lovely chilled back, lucky kind of weekend, filled with all kinds of joy!

2 comments:

  1. Yes! About 2 or 3 days ago around 5pm I felt all my energy drain and it hasn't come back! I also have had way more acid reflux than usual. UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally just finished my first real week back at work, in the office taking on things almost at 100% after the loss of a very close loved one. My energy has shifted a couple of times since this crossing and crawling out from under the pain and getting my stuff back together is (not past tense yet) tuff. I am just now getting stronger physically and spiritually, the best therapy I have had is doing spirit work. I am having some “old house” issues cleaned up and some innocence issues resolved all of this as energy shifts.
    I did experience an “understanding” of what happens when one crosses over and is confused as they are still attached to the ego of who they were in this incarnation. Once they let go of this they realize what they actually are and are not confused anymore and shift. The angles protect them during this process as I was shown, and again it was hard to experience as this was my loved one.

    ReplyDelete