Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The third month, on the third rock!

I often times feel like a voyeur in sessions.  I listen to both sides of conversation's, having nothing to do with me, unless it is about the general status of the planet's energy.  

Sometimes in those conversations, trends start to appear.  Such as, spirit will begin to tell different client's similar information, "don't put your money in the market...shift's are coming...etc."  

One of those trends I am seeing is that March is a defining month.  I am getting the broad feeling that energy will feel like it is lightening up for us.  This will affect each of us differently, appear differently, yet, this is the overall energy I see shaping up soon.   

I am crossing my fingers for a gentler, calmer more prosperous moment for all of us.  We shall see. 

Keep chanting to yourself,  "we are all very lucky people, enjoying positive abundance and joy at all times to bring this energy to your family"...it's free and will help you atract his energy to your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment